These Terms govern your use of the www.albusandpidge.co.uk website and your relationship with Albus & Pidge Limited (we or us). Please read them carefully as they affect your rights and liabilities under the law. If you do not agree to these Terms please do not use the Site.
1. Use of the Site
The site is provided to you free of charge for your personal use subject to these Terms.
By using the Site you agree to be bound by these Terms.
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS DO NOT AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS.
We may update these Terms from time to time and any changes will be notified to you via the e-mail address provided by you on registration or via a suitable announcement on the Site. The changes will apply to the use of the Site after we have given notice. If you do not wish to accept the new Terms you should not continue to use the Site and the Online Stores. If you continue to use the Site after the date on which the change comes into effect, your use of the Site indicates your agreement to be bound by the new Terms.
To register on the Site you must be over eighteen years of age.
You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete. Please inform us of any changes to your information by updating your personal details to ensure that our records are correct.
4. Password and security
When you register to use the Site you will be asked to create a password. You must keep this password confidential and must not disclose it or share it with anyone. You will be responsible for all activities and orders that occur or are submitted under your password. If you know or suspect that someone else knows your password you should notify us by contacting Customer Services (see below for contact details).
If we have reasons to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of the Site, we may require you to change your password or we may suspend your account in accordance with paragraph 10 below.
5. Intellectual property
The content of the Site is protected by copyright, trade marks, database and other intellectual property rights. You may retrieve and display the content of the Site on a computer screen, store such content in electronic form on disk (but not any server or other storage device connected to a network) or print one copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on the Site without written permission from Albus and Pidge.
6. Ratings and Reviews
By submitting any content to the Site you agree that:
• You are the sole author of and are personally responsible for any content you submit (e.g. a written review) and you own any intellectual property rights that relate to it;
• all 'moral rights' that you may have in such content have been voluntarily waived by you; and
• We may contact you at the e-mail address attached to your account to request a review or to notify you about the status of your review.
You agree that you won't submit anything that:
• is false, inaccurate, or misleading;
• you have been paid or rewarded for, if such compensation influenced the content of your review in any way;
• has been copied from anyone else, or infringes on any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
• violates any law or is considered to be offensive e.g. threatening, libellous or racially or religiously biased;
• includes references to other websites or any contact information (e.g. email addresses or phone numbers); or
• contains any computer viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files.
Ratings and written reviews will generally be posted within two to four business days. Albus & Pidge reserves the right to remove or to refuse to post any submission for any reason.
7. Social Media Community Rules
• We encourage comments on related subjects in an intelligent and constructive manner. We reflect a wide range of interests for the benefit of all of our users.
• Treat others as you would like to be treated. Be polite, even if you disagree. Abusive language, aggression and bullying are not allowed (whether aimed at users, individuals, Albus & Pidge or other companies). Distressing content is also banned.
• We will try to help you with any queries, but to respect your privacy we cannot ask for personal contact details on this page. It may be necessary to ask you to contact us via Private Message/Direct Message.
• To safeguard the privacy of individuals any postings including information that may identify individual's offline will be removed.
• Repeated duplicate postings (spam) by the same user or groups will be removed as they clutter up discussions for other users.
• Comments subject to legal issues (slander, defamation, contempt of court) or publicising / encouraging / endorsing illegal activity will be removed.
• Content with overt religious or political bias intended to incite others will be removed. Aggressive lobbying that disrupts the community for other Albus & Pidge users will be removed.
• Impersonating brands or other users or featuring licensed or copyright material is not allowed.
• Content containing unverified or false claims about products will be removed.
• Finally, we retain the right to remove content posted on social media or block users from posting to any Albus & Pidge page for any other reason deemed necessary to create a helpful community.
Please respect all of Facebook's terms and conditions.
Please respect all of Twitter's terms and conditions.
8. Availability of the Site
Although we aim to offer you the best service possible, we make no promise that the services at the Site will meet your requirements. We cannot guarantee that the service will be fault free. If a fault occurs in the service you should report it to the Customer Services (see below for contact details) and we will attempt to correct the fault as soon as we reasonably can.
Your access to the Site may be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will attempt to restore the service as soon as it reasonably can.
9. Albus & Pidge's right to suspend or cancel your registration
We may suspend or cancel your registration immediately at our reasonable discretion or if you breach any of your obligations under these Terms.
The suspension or cancellation of your registration and your right to use the Site shall not affect either party's rights or liabilities.
10. Albus & Pidge’s liability
The content on the Site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on the Site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on the Site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on the Site is accurate, complete or up to date.
Nothing in this paragraph applies to Albus & Pidge’s liability in respect of products sold through the Online Stores.
11. Third Party Websites
As a convenience to Albus & Pidge customers, the Site includes links to other websites or material which are beyond its control. We are not responsible in any way for content outside the Site.
12. Applicable Law
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and any disputes will be decided only by the English courts.
13. International Use
Albus & Pidge makes no promise that materials on the Site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United Kingdom.
You may not assign, sub-license or otherwise transfer any of your rights under these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms, which shall remain in full force and effect.
If you breach these Terms and we ignore this, Albus & Pidge will still be entitled to use its rights and remedies at a later date or in any other situation where you breach the Terms.
Nothing in these Terms shall exclude Albus & Pidge’s liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or personal injury or death caused by its negligence.
The Site is owned and operated by Albus & Pidge Limited a company registered in England and Wales whose registered office is at 1 Bothy Cottage, Melton park, Melton Constable, NR24 2NQ
If you have any queries please contact Customer Services email@example.com
Company Registration No. 14188011
Last update: 15/01/2024 © Albus & Pidge Limited, 2024
The Promotors (Albus and Pidge Ltd) competitions with entry via Instagram and/or Facebook are open only to residents of Great Britain (excluding Northern Ireland). One (1) winner will be chosen at random from all entrants and across all platforms.
No purchase necessary. Winners will not be required to pay to enter the competition.
Entrants must be over 18 years old on the date of their entry.
Employees of The Promoter are not eligible to enter.
Instagram or Facebook are not in any way affiliated or involved in the competition.
Only one entry per person per competition will be accepted.
Each entrant shall enter the competition via Instagram by tagging another Instagram user in the comments of the specified post by @albusandpidgenorfolk and following this Instagram profile.
The Prize will be awarded to a randomly selected winner who has entered on Instagram, using a random number generator.
The Promoter will not be held liable if the named prize becomes unavailable or cannot be fulfilled.
The Promoter will not be help liable for any failure of receipt of entries.
The Promoter takes no responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Promoter’s liability under or in connection with the competition or these terms and conditions shall be limited to the cost price of the Prize in question.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Promoter shall not be liable under or in connection with these terms and conditions, the competition or any Prize for any indirect, special or consequential cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by a participant even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by the participant and the promoter and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Where a Prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the promoter reserves the right to substitute that prize for a prize of equal or higher value.
The name, address, email address and phone number of the winner must be provided to The Promoter if requested and will be shared to enable fulfilment of the Prize.
In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond The Promoter’s reasonable control, the promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice.
The Promoter's decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
The winner’s name and social media username may be posted on the social media profiles of The Promotor after the winner has been selected.